No doubt some glamping sites won’t have closed at all over the winter and so customers will have thoroughly enjoyed the pleasures of cosying up in front or a roaring log fire after a long walk either in the snow, or the cold wet weather. A wood burning stove is guaranteed to provide lots of warmth and a beautiful cosy home.
So, as we, finally turn to Spring, it’s time to think about making sure you have good stocks of summer fuel for those camp fires. Here is a quick check list is useful to ensure you are ready to go:
- Wood burning stoves – have they had their annual sweep of the flues and the door seals checked. Have you checked the carbon monoxide alarms?
- Have you got sufficient firepits for the new season? – are they all cleaned and ready to go?
- Have you checked any equipment that you provide for barbequing and cooking? Is it all clean, safe and ready to go?
- Have you got all the relevant safety signs in place and any ancillary fire-fighting equipment (extinguishers etc) all serviced and good to go?
- Are you going to be offering your customers who will have the use of a wood burning stove a nice Welcome pack of kiln dried logs, kindling and flamers – just enough to get them going for the first night or too?
- Have you got stocks of everything your campers and glampers will need for the perfect fire – Kiln dried logs (make sure they are British!), kindling and some Flamers natural firelighters. All these items are revenue earners for your site, so make sure you have the best quality products.
- Have you provided easy to follow fire lighting instructions as you will be amazed how many people really don’t have a clue as to how to light the perfect fire?
So, if everything is all good to go, but you need to get stocked up with the best British kiln dried logs, kindling and Flamers natural firelighters, give Hayley at Certainly Wood a ring and she will get your sorted.