Have you been thinking about starting a glamping business but worried there will be big set up costs and risks or worried how you will get customers?
Do you already own a campsite or glamping business that is not meeting its full potential?
Di Wood of Wild Harvest, herself a glamping operator, has written a book called How to Set Up A Successful Glamping Business.
“Would you like a blueprint on how to get fully booked within the first season from a low financial risk set-up? How about a step-by-step tried and tested successful formula that, if followed, should see you full each weekend?” she says.
This book differs from the ‘how-to’ books out there already in that, in addition to all the basics you get:
* Access to a target market niche that is so full of glampers you may end up turning bookings away.
* How to optimise your offering to this niche to double your income.
* Advertising instructions for where and how to advertise your glamping business to optimise your ad spend.
* Our back-to-front start-up method to ensure low financial risk.
* Template letter to the planners to make sure your application is viewed most favourably
*. Printables for various business planning processes and day-to-day management of your site.
“Feel doubtful or overwhelmed or simply want more bookings or greater income? This workbook style e-book will take you step by step to success using our own unique proven formula, we guarantee that using this method your site will start to get booked up fast or your money back. P.s. we have tested this in UK and on the continent,” she adds.
The Formula is available as an ebook downloadable to read today and in printed form. Visit glampsitesuccess.com to order.